All CECIP members are kindly invited for the first edition of the CECIP members-only webinar on ‘Updates from Europe’ on Thursday 25 November from 10.00 to 12.00 CET. The idea of this webinar is to present updates from different countries and EU that are relevant for the weighing industry. It gives the opportunity for all members to get in this two hour webinar an overview of key developments.
During this first webinar, we present the following topics:
- Introduction of CECIP database (Tim Hamers, CECIP)
- New Spanish metrology legislation (Josep Campolier, AECIP)
- German prepackage legislation (Markus Heseding, VDMA)
- Displaying min, max, e (Markus Heseding, VDMA)
- Access to the UK market (Ian Turner, UKWF)
The webinar is open for all CECIP members, which means all members of national associations that are CECIP member. Registration is possible until 24 November via the following link: https://bit.ly/3ugBK0c